Civic and Community Involvement
As we have throughout our history, May Oberfell Lorber is committed to serving our community beyond day-to-day client work, both on an individual and corporate basis.
Through ongoing support and commitments to charitable, cultural and civic activities, our attorneys maintain an active presence in the communities we serve. A sample of the organizations that we support include:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Joseph County Indiana
- Boys & Girls Club of St Joseph County
- Boys & Girls Club of Goshen
- Hospice Foundation & Center for Hospice
- Mishawaka Education Foundation
- Mishawaka Food Pantry
- Penn-Harris-Madison Education Foundation, Inc.
- Potawatomi Zoological Society
- The Foundation of Saint Joseph Health System
- YMCA of Michiana
We proudly have current and former team members who have held key community positions, such as:
- State and Federal Court Judges
- City Mayors
- Indiana Attorney General
- Indiana Public School Commissioner
- President of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana General Assembly
- United States Congress
With more than 150 years of experience, and capabilities that cover the full spectrum of legal services, we are equipped to handle all of your legal needs.