Labor & Employment
From large organizations with complex issues, to small or mid-sized companies in need of employee relation matters, May Oberfell Lorber takes a practical, relationship-based approach to resolving your labor, employment law and human resource needs.
With a unique combination of real-world experience and legal skills, our labor and employment team is dedicated to assisting you in improving the quality of your work environment by providing sound, practical legal advice with a personal touch.
We provide counsel in every area of the employer-employee relationship including:
- Title VII
- Sexual Harassment
- Recruitment, Employment Interviewing and Hiring Processes
- Employment Agreements
- Personnel Policy Development and Administration
- Facility Audits
- Employee Handbook Development
- Employee Discipline and Termination
- Terminations and Reduction-in-Force Issues
- Form I-9 Compliance and Immigration
- Management Training
- Benefit Administration
- Union and Organizational Matters
- Collective Bargaining
- Contract and Grievance Administration
- Labor Arbitration
- NLRB and Unfair Labor Practice Matters
- OSHA and General Safety (including safety program development)
- FLSA/Wage and Hour Issues
- Worker’s Compensation
- ERISA Withdrawal Liability
We also counsel employers in development of strategies to protect competitive interests, confidential information and trade secrets, as well as human resources and employee relations issues.
LABOR & EMPLOYMENT NEWSLETTERS
Please feel free to read and/or download a copy of our quarterly newsletter, VeritasTM. To subscribe to our newsletter, please click here.